Friday, November 7, 2008

Regardless: Praise God!

In the wake of the presidential election, no doubt many Christians will be dispirited and upset. Do not be. While I think we should be dissappointed in the outcome, I know that God has an amazing plan for this world and that he was not surprised. I am not sure how God will make lemondade out of this lemon, but I know he will because I have read the Book and WE WIN!

Now at this time in our great history I want to encourage other Christians to PRAISE GOD! Do not sulk. Why would you? We are not defeated, we are VICTORIOUS! I would also encourage Christians to share your faith. I feel the presence of God moving in our land, let us go to people and tell them of the hope we have.

Continue to pray for this country. Pray that God's will be done! Pray that we will be given opportunities to witness and then let us be faithful enough to do it.

Psalm 71:14-15 puts it this way:

14 But as for me, I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more.

15 My mouth will tell of your righteousness,
of your salvation all day long,
though I know not its measure.

No comments: